The OBERON 7 C is intended for more expansive homes where music has space to breathe and can be played at higher volume levels compared to OBERON 1 C. It will suit more ambitious music lovers and audiophiles, keen to make a grander statement with their audio system. With more space and speaker positioning options available in larger rooms, it is perhaps more likely that OBERON 7 C speakers will be located on either side of a screen and used for TV audio, but still, music playback from CD or streaming services will probably be their primary role.
The slender, floor-standing DALI OBERON 7 C sports two 7 inch wood fibre cones featuring DALI's patented SMC technology - and the same ultra-lightweight 29mm soft dome tweeter as the OBERON 1 C. Despite its size, the OBERON 7 C is a subtle performer and impresses with its ability to render any style of music naturally and lifelike, even at low volume levels. The OBERON 7 C incorporates an integral die-cast plinth fitted with attachment points for floor-spikes or compliant feet.
With the OBERON 7 C and the SOUND HUB COMPACT, DALI has brought wireless Hi-Fi, that comfortably matches equivalent passive systems, within the reach of many more music lovers and audiophiles. They no longer have to choose between incredible sound quality and convenient integration. The OBERON 7 C and SOUND HUB COMPACT deliver both.
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 31 - 26.000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2 450 Hz
- Crossover Principle: Full active 24 Bit DSP
- High frequency driver: 1 x 29 mm Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver: 2 x 7" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 40 Hz
- Max. Amplifier Power Output: 2x 50 W RMS
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Connection Input: Universal mains 100-240 VAC
- Wireless Input(s): Full 24 Bit/96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Recommended Distance From Wall: 15 - 100 cm
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W
SOUND HUB COMPACT / DALI
Designed specifically with seamless TV integration and Bluetooth audio in mind, the SOUND HUB COMPACT wireless audio preamplifier combines all the functions and interface facilities needed to play the central role in a complete wireless active Hi-Fi system. It can handle a variety of wired digital and analogue sources, including HDMI ARC, and also pair with Bluetooth audio devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptop and desktop computers to enable entirely wireless audio playback. The SOUND HUB COMPACT can be installed on a table, shelf or furniture unit or be direct wall-mounted using its keyhole slot features.
The system will even automatically switch on when a previously paired Bluetooth device is connected and playback initiated. There’s no complex control app to learn, just automatic input switching and intuitive source based volume control.
The SOUND HUB COMPACT transmits to either OBERON C, CALLISTO C or RUBICON C speakers using a proprietary 30 bit wireless protocol derived from the acclaimed DALI SOUND HUB.
- Connection Input: 2 x Optical (TosLink), RCA (Analouge Stereo), HDMI ARC, IR Sensor input, Chromecast ready
- Connection Output: SUB Out (RCA), USB Charge Output (5V/1.5A)
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC, aptX, aptX HD)
- Wireless Output: Full 24 Bit / 96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Wireless Audio RF Band: 5.725-5.875 MHz
- Max. Digital Resolution: 24 / 192 bits/KHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 2.8W
- Standby Power Consumption: 1.7W
- Input Impedance RCA: 7.2kΩ
- Input Sensitivity RCA: 3.0V
- Output Voltage Max. Sub-Out: 1.7V
- Input Mains Voltage: 9V DC power supply (universal 100-240 VAC)