The ATH-A1000Z Art Monitor® closed-back dynamic headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers to deliver exquisite Hi-Res Audio reproduction. The hand-assembled drivers include OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils for ultra-efficient signal transmission, a pure iron yoke for superior transient response, and a top-mounted PCB for smoother airflow that enables precise diaphragm movement.
- Hand-assembled in Japan, the A1000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Aluminium housings with striking metallic red finish.
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
|Closed-back dynamic. Bobbin-wound OFC7N voice coil.
|5 – 43,000Hz
|Maximum Input Power
|265g (without cable)
|3.0 m (OFC-6N+OFC)
|6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo 2-way plug