Melodika Brown Sugar Kolonėlių kabelis su antgaliais 3.3mm2
Aukštos klasės pintas gryno vario kabelis kolonėlėms su bananiniais antgaliais.
Kabelio storis: 2 x 3,3mm2
- Prekėms suteikiama gamintojo numatyta garantija
- Nemokamas pristatymas visoje Lietuvoje nuo 50EUR
- 14 dienų prekių grąžinimo garantija
- Triple low capacitance, dielectric isolation made of LDPE (foamed low density polyethylene) providing the lossless signal transmission
- Spiral Litz Technology: every guide separately insulated and twisted
- Geometry: two braids of guides twisted with each other to reduce their interference
- High insulation resistance, cable can be laid under plaster or concrete without damaging the cable.
- 2x (16x 0,20mm2)
- The transparent outer insulation
- The cable is directional
- Cable has ROHS 2 certification
- High-quality Polish OFC copper with a purity of 99.9999%
Litz construction - Spiral Litz Technology - (each guide separately insulated and twisted)
Many single cores are placed in separate isolation. In each core flows total current located on the power amplifier output. This solution is much better than standard cables like "strand, " type because electrons do not jump from strand to strand, flowing his own path without interruption. Moving of electrons from strand to strand is undesirable effect that causes the loss of the so-called subtle information. The most important benefit of this technology is the equal current distribution throughout the cross-section of the cable, thereby increasing the efficiency of power transmission. Skin-effect is virtually eliminated. Coated guides also prevent oxidation of copper.
Twisted cores - the use of the braid spirally twisted causes that the sensitivity to wire interference is small, because the induced current in one guide has an opposite direction than in the neighboring - by which interferences cancel each other out.