Kinera Imperial Norn hibridinės 5 garsiakalbių ausinės
- 4 Knowles balansiniai armatūriniai aukštų-vidutinių dažnių garsiakalbiai + Kinera modifikuotas titano membranos dinaminis žemų dažnių garsiakalbis
- Varža: 32 ohm
- Jautrumas: 110dB
- Dažnių juosta: 5Hz-40kHz
- 8 gyslų sidabruotas gryno vario kabelis
- 2.5mm jungtis (perėjimai į 3,5mm ir 4,4mm komplekte)
Kinera Norn is the latest hybrid pair of in-ear monitors from the brand with excellent looking earpieces. The ear shells are a great looker with a mirror finish back cavity and hand-painted artistic design. It houses a five driver hybrid setup on each side featuring a powerful 7mm DD paired with 4 Balanced Armature drivers tuned to provide superb acoustic performance.
7mm Premium Dynamic Driver Unit
Kinera has equipped the Norn with a 7mm micro dynamic driver unit for a superb lower end response. The driver features premium components such as an N52 strong ring magnet with 1.5 Tesla magnetic flux, Japan imported Daikoku pure copper coil, and Titanium-plated composite high-poly fiber diaphragm material. The Titanium-plated composite diaphragm moves swiftly within the driver cavity producing a thundering, high-quality bass response.
High-performance Knowles BA Drivers
Kinera has opted for high-performance Knowles BA drivers to pair with the DD unit. The response has high-resolution clarity with a natural tonality to take your musical experience to a whole new level. This combination of 4 premium Knowles BA drivers gives Norn a gorgeous high-frequency extension and clear positioning of instruments with its ultimate clarity and detail.
Professionally Designed Acoustic Structure
The front cavity of the beautiful Norn ear shells consists of a specially designed 3-tube frequency cross over to remove any chances of multi-driver distortion. The tubes are designed in reasonable length to not affect the sound in any way, providing accurate frequency response for the users across a wide frequency range.
Reflective Back Cavity
There are smooth reflective backplates on the ear shells providing excellent looks with hand-painted faceplates. It also reduces sound loss and delays thanks to the diffuse reflection of the back cavity.
High-Purity Silver-plated Copper Cable
The Norn is bundled with a premium audio cable to provide an interruption-free sound signal to the earpieces. Imported 26AWG coaxial wire is used as the conductor with PVC outer insulation. It consists of 8 wires of 192 strands of silver-plated copper alloy in spiral weaving. The cable has universal 0.78mm 2-pin connectors and a balanced 2.5mm termination plug.
- Final Type E Eartips : Enhance bass, weaken dental sound
- Foam Eartips : Rich vocals and deeper bass
- RS-B45 : Releasing the original sound of the in-ear, the vocals are more pleasing to the ear
- JH-FY009-R : Better sound balance
Weight Of Earbuds
- The weight of earbud is only 4.3± g, comfortable for wearing for a long time.
- Nozzle size is 6.1mm, select different eartips to hear more possible sound.
- One pair of Kinera Imperial Norn In-ear monitors.
- One 8 Cores Silver Plated Copper Cable.
- One 2.5mm to 4.4mm Adapter Cable.
- One 2.5mm to 3.5mm Adapter Cable.
- Four pairs of Final Type E tips.
- Three pairs of Kinera Custom ear tips.
- One pairs of Foam tips.
- Storage Case.
- Clean Brush.
- User Manual