DA-400 is a slim Digital to Analog Converter, which converts digital audio signal from any digital source to high class analog audio with clearer, richer and more powerful sound.
The DA-400 can be quickly and easily connected to your existing audio system and transform it to a thrilling digital audio system!
• Support of digital audio files up to 32bit/768kHz or up to DSD512 to play with music stored on computers, CD players, smartphones and other file storage devices.
• Support of MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) to provide studio audio quality.
• Extremely high quality sound utilizing the critically acclaimed ESS SABRE ES9038Q2M Reference DAC with Hyperstream™ II architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator.
• Digital engine based on ultra-performance 32-bit 16-core XMOS microcontroller.
• Support of a wide range of formats including high-resolution lossless FLAC and ALAC, and uncompressed WAV to get the most natural and detailed sound.
• Outputs: digital Optical and analog Line Output with gold-plated high-end solid machined brass RCA sockets ensures the best signal transfer.
• Inputs: USB, digital Optical and digital Coaxial with a gold-plated high-end solid machined brass RCA socket ensures the best signal transfer.
• Crystal clear OLED display to show information about the processing signal.
• Compact size and elegant design utilizing aluminum housing to match with any device.
The powerful, slim and elegant piece of art delivering best music directly from your digital source
|Design ||PCM / DSD /MQA Digital to Analog Converter |
|DA converter ||ESS SABRE ES9038Q2M, XMOS XU216-512-TQ128 |
PCM asynchronous up to 32bit / 44.1kHz - 786kHz
DSD up to DSD512*
MQA full decoding (Core + Render)
* Windows® supports DSD Native and DoP.
* MacOS® supports DSD DoP (up to DSD256).
Optical & Coaxial: up to 24bit / 192kHz, DoP64
|Digital inputs ||USB (type B port) |
|Digital outputs ||Optical [up to 24bit / 192kHz] |
|Analog outputs ||LINE OUT (RCA) |
[max output level (unbalanced) 2.0V rms]
|Frequency response ||20Hz to 20kHz (±1dB) |
|Total Harmonic Distortions ||<0.005% (A-Weighted) @1kHz 0DBFS < 0.005% (2.0V 1kHz) |
|Signal/Noise ratio ||>115dB (A-Weighted) |
|Crosstalk ||<-100dB @1kHz |
|Features / accessories ||RCA-RCA stereo interconnect (1.2m) |
A-to-B USB 2.0 digital cable (1m)
AC-D Power Adapter (cable length 1.5m)
|AC power / power consumption ||AC-DC Power Adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz [DC output 12V 1A] |
Operation max 12W
|Dimensions (H x W x D) ||2.4 x 12.9 x 9.4(incl. rear sockets) cm |
|Weight ||0.3 kg / pc |