The AP-4340 4-channel class AB amplifier can be used in three modes: 4, 3 or 2-channel.
In 4-channel mode, its CEA power of 4 x 70W RMS will allow you to get the most from your Auditor kits installed up front and in the rear. The 3-channel mode enables you connect a kit to channels one and two, as well as an Auditor subwoofer to channels three and four in bridged mode for a CEA power of 190W RMS under 2 Ohms. The 2-channel mode, which consists of bridging channels 1-2 and 3-4, provides a CEA power of 2 x 190W RMS under 2 Ohms.
Equipped with high-pass and low-pass crossovers, as well as a subsonic crossover, the AP-4340 amplifier guarantees the optimal performance of the kits and subwoofers in this line.
- CEA power (4Ω): 4x 70W RMS
- Max. power (2Ω): 4x 95W
- Max. power (4Ω bridged): 2x 190W
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 10 Hz - 30 kHz
- THD: 0,06%
- Channel separation (1 kHz): 45 dB
- SNR (1W/A): 76 dBA
- Low level input sensitivity: 160mV
- High-pass crossover (channel 1-2): 60 Hz to 1.2 kHz
- Low-pass crossover (channel 3-4): 50 Hz to 250 Hz
- Full-Range mode: Yes