The OBERON 1 C is intended for smaller rooms where space is a precious commodity and volume levels are relatively modest. Music lovers and audiophiles who prefer the style and sound of stand-mounted speakers will be drawn towards the OBERON 1 C. Listening to music, perhaps from CD, internet radio, or a turntable and precious record collection, is likely to be their priority over TV audio – although if the OBERON 1 C speakers are located appropriately, one on either side of the screen, TV audio may become increasingly of interest.
The compactness of the OBERON 1 C makes it easy to integrate into any room. To achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area, the driver materials and geometry applied in the OBERON 1 C have been carefully selected. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover.
As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 39 - 26.000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2 350 Hz
- Crossover Principle: Full active 24 Bit DSP
- High frequency driver: 1 x 29 mm Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver: 1 x 5.25" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 52 Hz
- Max. Amplifier Power Output: 2x 50 W RMS
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Connection Input: Universal mains 100-240 VAC
- Wireless Input(s): Full 24 Bit/96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Recommended Distance From Wall: 1 - 50 cm
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W
SOUND HUB COMPACT / DALI
Designed specifically with seamless TV integration and Bluetooth audio in mind, the SOUND HUB COMPACT wireless audio preamplifier combines all the functions and interface facilities needed to play the central role in a complete wireless active Hi-Fi system. It can handle a variety of wired digital and analogue sources, including HDMI ARC, and also pair with Bluetooth audio devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptop and desktop computers to enable entirely wireless audio playback. The SOUND HUB COMPACT can be installed on a table, shelf or furniture unit or be direct wall-mounted using its keyhole slot features.
The system will even automatically switch on when a previously paired Bluetooth device is connected and playback initiated. There’s no complex control app to learn, just automatic input switching and intuitive source based volume control.
The SOUND HUB COMPACT transmits to either OBERON C, CALLISTO C or RUBICON C speakers using a proprietary 30 bit wireless protocol derived from the acclaimed DALI SOUND HUB.
- Connection Input: 2 x Optical (TosLink), RCA (Analouge Stereo), HDMI ARC, IR Sensor input, Chromecast ready
- Connection Output: SUB Out (RCA), USB Charge Output (5V/1.5A)
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC, aptX, aptX HD)
- Wireless Output: Full 24 Bit / 96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Wireless Audio RF Band: 5.725-5.875 MHz
- Max. Digital Resolution: 24 / 192 bits/KHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 2.8W
- Standby Power Consumption: 1.7W
- Input Impedance RCA: 7.2kΩ
- Input Sensitivity RCA: 3.0V
- Output Voltage Max. Sub-Out: 1.7V
- Input Mains Voltage: 9V DC power supply (universal 100-240 VAC)